1. What is the function of thickener underflow pump ?
The thickener underflow pump is used to transport the qualified pulp concentrated by the thickener to the next process or equipment, which can be used as Intermediate conveying or end conveying.
2. Applicable occasions and type selection characteristics of thickener underflow pump
1) Coal industry: it mainly pumps the concentrated high concentration slime water in the concentration tank to the slime mixing drum of the water washing system. Features: low slurry density and low wear; The speed is controlled below 1480rpm;
2) Metallurgical industry: mainly transport the concentrated concentrate or tailings to the filtration system to achieve the purpose of transportation and storage. Features: the conveyed materials have fine particle size, high concentration and low pH value. The thickener underflow pump shall be made of corrosion-resistant and wear-resistant materials as far as possible and arranged at a low position to avoid blockage and cavitation damage;The speed is controlled below 980rpm or 740rpm;
3) Mineral processing industry: mainly transport the concentrated concentrate or tailings to the filtration system to achieve the purpose of transportation and storage. Features: the conveyed materials have fine particle size and high concentration. The thickener underflow pump shall be arranged at a low position as far as possible to avoid blockage and cavitation damage; The speed shall be controlled below 740rpm as far as possible.
3. Material selection of overflow parts of thickener underflow pump
1) Metallurgical Industry: Aiming at the acid corrosion condition in the hydrometallurgy production process, GLH-51 new anti-wear and corrosion resistant material developed by SGB is adopted, and its service life is much longer than that of duplex stainless steel;
2) Other industries: according to the abrasion conditions in the production process of coal and beneficiation, GLH-1, GLH-41 and GLH-81 high wear and corrosion resistant materials developed by SGB are adopted, which have high hardness (HRC58-65) and impact toughness and excellent comprehensive mechanical properties.